Monday, September 16, 2013

Let's get it started!

I've been longing to create this blog and share everything about me. But due to my busy and hectic schedule, I didn't have time to include this in my daily routines. Now that I have the chance, I'll make sure that every little thing I do will be shared in this blog. Before anything else, let's get to know each other first. My name is Josilrey M. Boquilon Jr., but you can call me Jb. I am a student and at the same time working as a call center agent. Some of you might wonder how I can do these things together at the same time. Well, you are smart enough  if you logically know what I am doing. It's just a matter of balancing and organizing things will make all of these possible. Thus, the principle of time management is what needed not just for this but for everything. I love reading interesting columns, news, and magazines. Dancing is also my passion, while singing is my frustration. I always go travel to different places to discover different things. Because of that, people tend to call me "lagalag" which means a nomad  and even nick-named me as "Dora" since I always bring a big bag pack, bag pack everytime I walk.

Come join me as we get this adventure started and see where this takes us! Enjoy!



1 comment: